Senior Farmer's Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP)
The SFMNP will enable eligible low income elderly participants to receive fresh, locally grown produce from Vermont farmers markets and community supported agriculture (CSA) farms.
- Mary Woodruff
Division of Disability and Aging Services
103 South Main Street, Weeks Building
Waterbury VT 05671-1601
Phone: (802) 241-2930
Fax: (802) 241-4224
Publications & Reports
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Senior Farm Share Program
- Application Cover Memo
This cover memo gives an overview of the program
- Senior Farm Share Applications
- Abbreviated Application and Housing Site Contact Information
If you have participated in the program before and do not expect to make any program changes, you may use the abbreviated application form.
- Full Application Form (New Housing Sites)
If you are a 1st-time applicant, you must complete the full application form.
- Senior Farm Share Program Contact Information (Housing Site Contact Information Form)
All sites must complete this form.
- Northeast Organic Farming Association of Vermont (NOFA-VT)